BEST FEMALE UROLOGY (UROGYNECOLOGY AND FEMALE PELVIC SURGERY) DELHI NCR
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta is Consultant Urologist in Delhi NCR and Gurgaon with significant experience in managing Urological Problems in Females (Urogynecology). Take an appointment today and get the care you deserve.
Whatsapp on 09592999184
Like my page
Leave a message
WHAT IS UROGYNECOLOGY AND WHY IS FEMALE UROLOGY DIFFERENT?
Women in India and for that matter any obviously patriarchal society like India have to suffer the ignominy of ignoring their medical problems. The reasons may be many like financial but more commonly it is shame. Shame to disclose their condition to family members. This shame may be arising from real or perceived fear of being ridiculed. This makes many women continue to suffer in silence their urinary problem.
Traditionally women in Northern India continue to rely on Women physicians and Gynaecologist for the treatment of their problems including urinary problems. But, unfortunately few Gynaecologists receive specialised training in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary problems in women like Incontinence or pelvic floor problems.
Urogynecology is a specialised sub speciality with inputs from the fields of Urology and Gynaecology, focused on treatment and management of female urological diseases.
Female Urology is different from the male urology. Male urological problems are extensively studied and treated. But, women are still an enigma. Few high quality research is available in this field. Combined with few women seeking help, it makes treating problems difficult.
WHAT DISEASES COME IN THE AMBIT OF UROGYNAECOLOGIST?
The following diseases are treated by a Urologist specialising in Urogynecology.
- Urinary Fistulas – VesicoVaginal Fistula, Obstetric or Traumatic Fistulas – With the the advent of hysterectomy, incidence of Gynecological Fistulas is on the rise
- Urinary Incontinence – Many women complain of urinary leakage. It may be continous or precipitated by stress or coughing. Some women will complain of Nocturnal Enuresis or Bed Wetting.
- Urological complications of Gynecological Malignancies – Ureteric obstruction in Cancer of Cervix, Fistulas after radiotherapy, Small capacity bladder or Radiation Cystitis after Radiotherapy for Cancer of Cervix
- Urethral Diverticulum
- Obstructed voiding or difficulty in voiding
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection
- Vesico Ureteric Reflux in Women
- Sexual disorders in Women – Orgasmic disorders, Vaginismus or Painful intercourse, Urethral discharge
- Revirgination or Hymenoplasty
WHY TO MEET DR VIJAYANT GOVINDA GUPTA FOR UROGYNAECOLOGY?
By default an Urologist is the best doctor to treat female Urological conditions because of their intimate knowledge of the female pelvic anatomy and function. But, apart from my training in Urology, I have trained additionally in departments in India and abroad with wide exposure to women suffering from this distressing problem.
I believe that complex problems require a specialised team approach. At my centre you will find yourself being taken care of a team consisting of myself along with highly qualified Gynaecologists. I also understand that you may be facing adjustment difficulties with your condition and we also have support specialists from Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology and Reconstructive Surgery.
It is my promise that at my clinic you will receive the BEST TREATMENT FOR YOUR PROBLEM THAT IS SCIENTIFIC, ETHICAL, ECONOMICAL AND TRANSPARENT. Apart from this I ensure the highest care for your privacy and confidentiality. I believe in holding your hand throughout this difficult period.
Take an appointment today or drop a message for a free E consult.
LIKE MY PAGE
DROP A MESSAGE
SHARE MY PAGE