Male Infertility Specialist in Delhi
Dr Vijayant G Gupta, Board Certified Urologist with Training in Mens Health is a Male Infertility Specialist in Delhi. He is the best doctor for Male infertility treatment in Delhi. On this page learn about Male Factor Infertility, causes of male infertility, types of male infertility and about Male infertility treatment in Delhi.
Male Infertility treatment in Delhi | Male infertility specialist in Delhi
WHATSAPP ON 09592999184 (FREE ECONSULT)
CALL 09592999184 / 01128712107 FOR APPOINTMENTS
WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Free E Consultation
What is Male Infertility? Why cant I become a father?
Male infertility or male factor infertility is defined as a condition when the couple cannot conceive because there is some problem in the male partner or the father. Infertility is defined by the World Health Organisation as when a couple cannot get pregnant even after trying for 1 year without using any contraceptive.
In all cases of infertility the male is responsible for 33 percent or one third of cases. The female or the woman partner in 33 percent and both in 33 percent. Male infertility will account for more than 50 percent of cases of infertility is seen overall. But even then surprisingly the onus is always on the woman to get treatment.
Video on Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi
What are the causes of Male Infertility in Delhi?
Male infertility in Delhi is increasing rapidly. More and more men today are finding it difficult to get their wives pregnant and conceive a child. Why is this?
There are many causes for increasing prevalence of infertility in men in Delhi. Some of them are
- Higher age of marriage and conception – Men are getting married in their late 20’s and planning a child in 30’s
- High stress jobs
- High usage of tight jeans, laptops
- Smoking and Alcohol use
- Unhealthy dietary habits
- Lack of Physical Exercise
- Obesity and Overweight
- Chemical Additives and Pesticides in Fruits and Vegetables
- Estrogen, Oxytocin and Hormones in Milk and Food products
What are the types of Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi?
There are several treatment options for Male Infertility treatment in Delhi. Dr Vijayant Gupta is a Male Infertility specialist in Delhi and provides the best Male infertility treatment in Delhi. The therapeutic options depend on the type and these types are discussed in detail in subpages.
- Oligospermia – Low Sperm Count
- Varicocele or Dilatation of Spermatic veins
- Unknown causes
- Hormonal Disturbance
- Genetic Factors
- Azoospermia – Nil Sperm Count
- Obstructive or Non Obstructive
- Testicular Atrophy
- Genetic Disorders
- Asthenospermia – Low Sperm Motility
Each of these conditions requires detailed evaluation and proper treatment. Male Infertility if properly treated can get fantastic results and provide couples with an option to avoid IVF and other expensive treatments .
Why is Dr VG Gupta the Best Male infertility Specialist in Delhi for Male Infertility treatment in Delhi?
Dr VG Gupta is an Andrologist in Delhi. He has received his training from the most prestigious colleges, institutions and universities in Delhi, India and Abroad. He is the best male infertility specialist in Delhi.
- MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (Ranked Number 3 in Times of India Survey)
- MS from Maulana Azad Medical College – trained under the best infertility surgeon in India
- MCh Urology from PGI Chandigarh – The top most ranked institution in India
He is comfortable in preforming all treatment options for male infertility including
- Medical treatment of male infertility in Delhi
- Surgical treatment of male infertility in Delhi
Reviews from Patients regarding Successful Treatment of male Infertility in Delhi
We are serving patients of Delhi for Years with great results and great reviews. Read what people in Delhi are saying about male infertility treatment here.