You are reading this page to know about Urethroplasty in India. Urethroplasty cost in India and details. Urethroplasty is a surgery to treat Urethral Stricture. Dr Vijayant G Gupta performs Urethroplasty. He is Urethroplasty surgeon who does Urethral Stricture Surgery in India. Know about Urethroplasty cost in India.
Call 09592999184 for Appointments
Write to email@example.com for a Consult
Urethroplasty in India | Urethroplasty Surgery Cost in India
What is Urethroplasty Surgery? Urethroplasty surgery in India
In Urethroplasty the narrow strictured tube is cut. The narrow part of the urethral stricture is cut surgically and repaired. Once the narrowing is open the urine flow improves. This allows you to void in a good stream.
Urethroplasty is not a simple procedure. But if done properly it can give excellent results. Because of its complexity, many unqualified surgeons are giving this surgery a bad name. Please show prudence and consult a qualified urologist for the best results.
Depending on your need additional procedures like laser OIU or use of injections may be combined with urethroplasty to give better results. The procedure may be performed in 1 to 3 sittings. Usually 1 sitting of Urethroplasty in India in sufficient.
You will remain on a urine pipe or a catheter for 10 to 14 days after the surgery.
What are the variations of Urethroplasty?
There are many many ways to perform the Urethroplasty. The variations are
- End to End anastomosis – Traditional and safe. Cut the diseases segment and rejoin both the ends
- BMG Urethroplasty – The skin from the mouth or Buccal mucosa is used to recreate a new tube. Sometime the Preputial Free Graft may also be used.
- Local Flap Urethroplasty – Flaps or skin from the penis foreskin are used for reconstruction
What are the Investigations required before doing a Urethroplasty surgery in India ?
Before performing a Urethroplasty surgery in India your surgeon needs to assess your urethral stricture with a MCU RGU test.
Why choose India for your Urethroplasty
India is now the destination of choice for patients coming from all over the world. Getting your urethroplasty surgery done here has many advantages.
- Well Connected – India is connected to the world
- Economy – Indian currency and living costs are lower as compared to Europe and Israel
- Facilities – World class infrastructure and the most qualified surgeons
- Safety – Low crime rates and excellent rule of law
Reviews for Urethroplasty Done by Dr Vijayant G Gupta.
Dr Vijayant G Gupta has a personal experience of more than 100 successful surgeries performed. All patients are doing well and have good urine flow. Apart from good surgery our team makes all efforts to make your stay good and comfortable.
What is the Urethroplasty cost in India?
The Urethroplasty cost in India all inclusive prices (New Delhi India)
(Includes Test and all surgical expenses)
- For Indian patients 1.2 Lac Rupees all inclusive
- For International Patients 3000 US Dollars all inclusive