BEST LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY (GALL BLADDER STONES) IN DELHI NCR GURGAON
(CENTRAL AND WEST DELHI – KAROL BAGH PATEL NAGAR RAJINDER NAGAR ANAND PARBAT ASHOK VIHAR JANAK PURI DWARKA PUNJABI BAGH)
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta is Consultant Surgeon and Minimally Invasive Surgeon with Specialisation in Laparoscopic Surgery. I am trained in the management of Gall bladder pathologies including gall bladder stones and cholecystitis. I perform Cholecystectomy – by open and laparoscopic means. Take an appointment to discuss further – Contact Dr Vijayant.
WHAT IS A GALLBLADDER AND WHAT ARE GALL BLADDER STONES? HOW CAN GALL BLADDER STONES HARM ME?
The gall bladder is an organ situated under the liver, which stores bile. Bile is a juice containing many enzymes and waste material produced in the liver which is stored in the gall bladder and is excreted out into the intestine. This bile helps in digesting fatty food and gives stool its characteristic yellow color.
Usually the gall bladder contains no stone. In the fasting condition the gall bladder fills up with bile and when fatty food is consumed, it contracts expelling the juices into the common bile duct and then out into the duodenum and intestine where it mixes with food and other juices and digests food.
Usually the gall bladder does not contain any stones. But in many pathologies, and due to certain yet undefined mechanisms, the bile along with mucus can form stones inside the gall bladder. These stones can be one or many. small or big. And these stones may be hard, soft, or infected. Many times these gall bladder stones will lie harmlessly cause no complaints.
but many times, these stones will cause symptoms which may be –
- Flatulence, excessive burping, mild upper abdomen pain, indigestion
- Biliary Colic – in some patients these stones may get trapped and cause severe pain in the upper abdomen or stomach which comes and goes. Usually there is no fever, but untreated this colic can progress to acute cholecystitis.
- Acute Cholecystitis – Untreated this biliary colic can progress to inflammation of the gall bladder which presents with severe pain, high fever and even fall in BP and shock
- Acute pancreatitis – Sometimes these stones may move and go get stuck in the pancrea causing swelling and inflammation of the pancreas.
- Jaundice – CBD Stone- Choledocholithasis – Sometimes these stones will go get stuck in the common bile duct, prevent removal of bile and this will cause jaundice. jaundice will present as yellowing of eyes and sclera, dark colored urine and white stools.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF GALL BLADDER STONES?
The treatment of gall bladder stones is laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Using cameras and small incisions, your surgeon will remove the entire gall bladder along with the offending stones. This gives long term benefits and relief and prevents all the above mentioned complications.
I specialise in laparoscopy and can provide you Scientific, Ethical and Economical laparoscopy cholecystectomy.
WHO NEEDS LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY?
- DIABETIC MEN
- MEN WITH LARGE OR MULTIPLE GALL STONES
- RECURRENT SYMPTOMS
- AFTER ACUTE PANCREATITIS
- AFTER JAUNDICE
- ALONG WITH WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
- GALL BLADDER CANCER (CAUTION)
- ALONG WITH REMOVAL OF PANCREATIC CANCER
CONTACT ME FOR THE BEST TREATMENT OF GALL BLADDER STONES IN DELHI NCR
I PROVIDE TREATMENT OF GALL STONES AND GALL BLADDER PATHOLOGIES IN CENTRAL DELHI AND WEST DELHI INCLUDING (KAROL BAGH, PATEL NAGAR, RAJINDER NAGAR, ANAND PARVAT, ASHOK VIHAR, DWARKA, JANAKPURI, PUNJABI BAGH, ROHTAK ROAD) AND ADJOINING AREAS OF DELHI NCR INCLUDING GURGAON. tAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY.
[contact-form-7 id=”57″ title=”Contact form 1″]