RESUME AND CURRICULUM VITAE
(Best Urologist Delhi NCR-Best Urologist Gurgaon-Robotic surgery Delhi)
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta is urologist and robotic surgeon working in Delhi NCR and Gurgaon. This website details his work experience and personal accomplishments. You can read more about him here. If you are looking for the best urologist Delhi NCR or the best urologist Gurgaon, then you may have reached the right page.
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta
UROLOGY, ANDROLOGY , GENERAL SURGERY, MINIMALLY INVASIVE & ROBOTIC SURGERY
Qualified Urologist trained from the prestigious PGIMER Chandigarh with interest in reconstructive urology, uro-oncology, andrology and urogynecology. Experienced in assisting Robotic Surgery on the Da Vinci Si surgical platform. Experienced in General surgery and Laparoscopic surgery. Old School physician with strong belief in Ethical and Responsible practice of Medicine. Precision, clarity of thought and hard work define my professional ethics. Practicing in Delhi NCR and Gurgaon.
- M.Ch Urology – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- M.S General Surgery – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S – University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
1. Senior Resident Department of Urology
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research 2014- 16
Expertise in the following procedures and areas.
- Endoscopic Urology – TURBT, TURP, HoLep, URS, BNI, OIU, and Cystoscopy
- Laparoscopy – Nephrectomy, Adrenalectomy, ureterolithotomy, Undescended testis
- Robotic surgery– Pyeloplasty, Radical Prostatectomy, Nephron Sparing Surgery
- Renal stone surgery – Laparoscopy, PNL and Open
- Andrology – Microsurgery, Infertility. Penile implants, Peyronies Disease, Urethroplasty
- Reconstructive Urology – Urethroplasty, Gynaecological fistula, Hypospadias
- Urological trauma
- Uro Oncology – entire spectrum of cancers of the penis bladder prostate and kidney
- Neurogenic bladders and neurourology – UDS
- Nephrology and pre-transplant – Management of CKD, CAPD catheter placement and vascular access procedures
2. Senior Resident Trauma Surgery – Susruta Trauma Centre
Government of NCT of Delhi 2013
3. Senior Resident Department of General Surgery
Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi May 2013 – December 2013
During my tenure at the prestigious institution I gained expertise in all open and laparoscopy surgery procedures – cholecystectomy, appendicectomy, hernia repair.
4. Junior Resident and Postgraduate trainee Department of General Surgery and Minimal Access Surgery
Lok Nayak Hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College 2010 -13
Prosthetic penile Urology Sewum Prosthetic Urology Center, Seoul, South Korea
Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal Maulana Azad Medical College February 2013
Provider of No Scalpel Vasectomy Government of India January 2013
Advanced Cardiology Life Support American Association of Cardiology January 2012
Certificate in Vascular Access CEMAST Mumbai May 2016
HoLep Lumenis Training Academy, Apollo, New Delhi May 2016
Endourology Olympus training Center, Guangzhou, China, Aug 2016
Urological Society Of India
American Urological Association
North Zone Urological Society of India
Association of Surgeons of India
Letter to Editor Journal of Urology November 2015
Case Report Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research Decemeber 2015
Original Article Central European journal of Urology May 2016
Original Article Healthcare Europe January 2016
Chapter Surgery Update 2013
Honours and Awards
Best Video Presentation North Zone Zonal Conference, Agra September 2016
Distinguished Faculty – Safdarjung Hospital and North Zone Urological Society March 2016
Poster Presentation USI Annual Conference Hyderabad January 2016
Poster Presentation Association of Endoscopic Surgeons Ahmadabad December 2013
About my Alma mater
MCh Urology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
It is a tertiary care Super speciality referral autonomous institute under the government of India. It is consistently ranked among the top 5 health care institutions in India. Entry to this institution is via a merit based entrance exam, considered among the most difficult in India.
MS from Maulana Azad Medical College
Under the Government of Delhi, it is among the top ranked medical college in India. Entry is via merit and the Master of Surgery course is of a duration of 3 years
Science is an evolving process, and the concept today is of evidence based medicine. If there was no science, then there would be only quacks.
Publications are a method for the scientific community to share and expand knowledge. As a scientifically motivated urologist, I like to keep myself abreast of the current knowledge and newer technologies in urology.
I assure you that every advice you receive regarding urology from me shall be scientifically sound and up to date.
Even the best centers in the world do not provide training in every aspect of urology.
To become a complete urologist, it is essential to update knowledge and expand horizons.
All my certifications are honorary, and are merit based. I do not believe in paid certifications.
Free E Consult