NO SCALPEL VASECTOMY IN INDIA | NSV IN DELHI| VASECTOMY IN DELHI | VASECTOMY IN INDIA
You are visiting this page to learn more about No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi and Vasectomy in India.
(HIGH QUALITY, PRIVATE AND SECURE MALE STERILISATION AND FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES FOR MEN IN DELHI INDIA | No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi)
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video on No Scalpel Vasectomy in India | Vasectomy in Delhi
- Brief Introduction of Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta (Vasectomy Specialist Doctor in Delhi)
- Anatomy (Structure) of the male reproductive organs and vas (spermatic cord)
- What is family planning in men and its importance today?
- Men vs women in the family planning decision
- Options for men for family planning (Male sterilisation)
- Problems of Condoms for male family planning
- Problems of Tubectomy in women
- What is Vasectomy?
- Why No Scalpel Vasectomy is better than conventional Vasectomy?
- Who are eligible to get No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi India?
- What are the complications of Vasectomy in India?
- Are their Government of India standards for Vasectomy?
- What are Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta’s Credentials to offer Vasectomy in Delhi?
- Cost of No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi India
- Does my spouse have to give consent for me to get vasectomy?
- What to expect in vasectomy surgery?
- Can International patients get a vasectomy in India?
- Is NSV Reversible?
- I am interested in Vasectomy in India – where do I get it?
- FAQ Vasectomy
INTRODUCTION OF DR VIJAYANT GOVINDA GUPTA – VASECTOMY SURGEON in DELHI
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta is an expert in male sterilisation, Vasectomy and family planning surgery in men. He is a trained surgeon and a qualified Urologist who specialises in the treatment of male sexual dysfunctions and male genitourinary tract surgically. He is certified by Government of India to perform No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi. He offers his service in the private sector in Delhi, India. He also provides No scalpel vasectomy surgery in Gurgaon and Faridabad region for willing beneficiaries. This page curates information on No scalpel vasectomy in India.
ANATOMY OF THE MALE REPRODUCTIVE TRACT (VAS)
Sperms are produced in the testis. These sperms travel from the testis to the penis via a tube structure called the vas (Vas Deferens). The vas is a thin tube that can be felt via the thin skin of your scrotum or nut sack. The sperms enter the fluid produced in the seminal vesicles and prostate to form the semen which is ejaculated out during sex.
What is family planning and its importance today?
Family planning is an investment that a couple make into their future. Planning a family is essential in todays times of increasing costs and uncertain economy. It is the duty of every parent to only bring those children in the world that they can give adequate care to.
“Hum Do, Hamare Do”, the slogan given by the Government of India for vasectomy in India is the need of the hour.
MEN VS WOMEN IN THE FAMILY PLANNING DECISION
Women today are equal partners in marriages and to put the onus of contraception solely on the female partner is not acceptable to many woman. Unwanted pregnancy can cause significant mental trauma and emotional distress to the married couple and creates need for difficult and costly abortions. Family planning is a decision between a couple, family planning services are not aimed at one person, but two people invested in one another. It is strongly advised that men and women discuss among themselves their priorities and choose wisely.
OPTIONS FOR FAMILY PLANNING FOR MEN
Family planning services for women are common. But, the options for men are broadly limited to either using condoms or a vasectomy (No scalpel technique). Using spermicidal gels or the withdrawal method are largely ineffective.
Their may be some religious inhibition to family planning but, there are now enough clarifications from religious bodies, muftis, pandits and other religious heads justifying family planning. Bringing a child into the world that you cannot take care of is a bigger sin.
WHY ARE CONDOMS INEFFECTIVE?
Condoms are ineffective. They suffer from many disadvantages as a reliable family planning alternative. They reduce pleasure and intimacy between the couple. It may be difficult to wear every time. Improper usage is fairly common and condoms may slip. And Condoms may tear or may have holes in them.
Condoms are not a realistic long term reliable family planning method in men.
PROBLEMS OF TUBECTOMY
Many men think, that why should I get a vasectomy when my wife can get a tubectomy. This is flawed thinking. Yes, your wife can get a tubectomy, but does not mean she should. Tubectomy has several disadvantages compared to vasectomy in men.
- It is an invasive surgery – the procedure needs to enter inside the patients abdomen
- Pain and risk of infection
- Risk associated with anaesthesia
- Tubectomy is difficult to reverse if you desire a child
- Tubectomy is associated with ectopic pregnancies
Tubectomy or Vasectomy – choose the one that suits you, but do plan a family.
What is Vasectomy?
Vasectomy is a SAFE, RELIABLE and PERMANENT method of male sterilisation. With the cutting of the vas, the path of the sperm to the semen is permanently blocked. With no sperms in the semen, the man cannot father a child.
Vasectomy is the surgical procedure to cut the vas – It is of two types – Conventional and No Scalpel vsectomy.
Why no scalpel vasectomy (NSV) is better than Conventional Vasectomy?
In no scalpel vasectomy, instead of giving a cut in the scrotum, using a special instrument, the vas is delivered out of the scrotum without any cut or stitches. This makes the procedure painless and the patient does not require any suture removal in the post operative period.
Image of No Scalpel Vasectomy Puncture Site (Bloodless Stitch less)
ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA FOR MEN CHOOSING NSV (No Scalpel Vasectomy)
To be eligible for a vasectomy, the Government of India lays down very stringent criteria. The eligibility criteria are (self declaration – no proof required)
- Should be ever married
- Should be above 18 years of age
- Should have at least one living child above 1 year of age
- Should be mentally sound to understand and give consent
- Should not be coerced or under any pressure
Consent of the wife or spouse is not required to get a vasectomy in India.
COMPLICATIONS of No Scalpel Vasectomy
Vasectomy is otherwise a very safe procedure but their are certain complications that may happen
- Bleeding (1%) – usually mild and resolves on its own
- Pain in the scrotum or the testis (1-5%) – usually self limiting and disappears
- Infection – very very rare especially in clean operating theatres
Vasectomy does not cause impotency, prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction, loss of pleasure or chronic pain.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA STANDARDS FOR VASECTOMY
The Government of India by its Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, under the National Rural Health Mission has set very stringent standards for No Scalpel Vasectomy to be performed in India. These standards set in 2013 are meant to ensure the highest quality services are provided to beneficiaries.
I have incorporated these standards in my practice and with me you will receive treatment and services which are much more than the standards prescribed by the Government of India.
I can provide you the health manual if you want to read and know more. Leave a request below.
DR VIJAYANT GOVINDA GUPTA – CREDENTIALS TO PERFORM VASECTOMY IN INDIA
I am qualified and certified to perform No Scalpel Vasectomy.
- Master of Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi where I assisted and performed with Dr RCM Kaza more than 100 vasectomies.
- MCh Urology from PGIMER Chandigarh where I learnt microscopic surgery including vasal surgeries
- Certified by MOHFW under Governemnt of India as trained to perform No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Participate in NSV camp as counsellor and surgeon, during IITF at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi in 2014
- Participation and Organisation of World Vasectomy Conference in Goa in 2013
COST OF NO SCALPEL VASECTOMY IN INDIA
The cost of No Scalpel Vasectomy in Delhi is Rupees 16000 (Inclusive of Tax).
The following costs are included
- Consultation and initial assessment
- Cost of Pre Op Investigations
- Cost of Admission, Suture, Anesthetic and Post Op Medicines
Or write to me at email@example.com
I provide this service in the private setup. It ensures that I am able to provide the highest quality service in terms of expertise, cleanliness, equipment, care and comfort.
If you get a vasectomy from me, I assure you you will get complete privacy and secrecy, along with the best team to take care of you.
Insurances may cover this surgery.
SPOUSAL CONSENT FOR VASECTOMY IN DELHI
No, Government of India does not insist on spousal consent. But, I feel as a married couple, you should gain your partners confidence.
No scalpel vasectomy surgery in Delhi – what to expect?
No scalpel vasectomy is a day care procedure. Time required is 30 minutes. It will be done in local anaesthesia. No scalpel Vasectomy is painless.
There are no stitches or cuts on the body or scrotum, and you can resume light work immediately.
You can schedule the procedure on a Sunday and return to office on a Monday.
You can resume active sex on the same day but you will have to use a condom for 30 days. Usually there is enough sperm stored in the vas to last for 15 to 20 intercourse. So, after 30 days we will do a repeat semen analysis to document no sperms and from then you are free to engage in intimacy without hesitation or condoms. The GOI advises to wait for 3 months, but scientific literature supports earlier testing.
No scalpel vasectomy reversal – Vasectomy reversal
I am also trained in no scalpel vasectomy reversal or vasectomy reversal. So if you desire a pregnancy after a few years, I can reverse the procedure and we can document return of sperm in your ejaculate. You can read more here.
Vasectomy for all purposes is a permanent procedure. Reversal though available is not guaranteed and with increasing age, reversal may become difficult or even fail.
VASECTOMY in INDIA FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
If you live outside India, and you wish to travel to India for a No Scalpel Vasectomy, you are most welcome. You can contact me or leave a message below for more information. Vasectomy done in India is as good and comfortable as done anywhere in the world including USA, UK, Europe, London, Dubai or anywhere. Clients wanting vasectomy from Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other international locations are very welcome to my practice.
NO SCALPEL VASECTOMY SURGERY IN DELHI
Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta performs vasectomy surgery in Delhi India. Write to me on email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or leave a message for a free e consult.