Dr Vijayant Govinda Gupta, Consultant Urologist Delhi NCR and Gurgaon, provides the Best Kidney Cancer Treatment in India at the most affordable cost. To read about symptoms and causes of Kidney Cancer, read here. To read about Medical Treatment of advanced kidney cancer read here. See complete profile here.
Email on [email protected] for a E Consult/ Quote
Call 09592999184 for an appointment
Why choose me and my team for your Kidney Cancer Treatment in India?
India is a flourishing destination for medical tourism in the world. But at the core of medical tourism is correct treatment and diagnosis. But unfortunately, some bad elements have made it difficult and very expensive to get correct treatment in India. By choosing me for your treatment of Kidney Cancer in India you get the following benefits.
- The very best treatment options – I am well versed with all the latest techniques of Kidney Cancer Surgery including open, laparoscopic and robotic.
- The very best team – Apart from me my team consists of Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Pathologist, Anaesthetist, Laparoscopic Surgeon and Nursing staff which ensures you get all round diagnosis and care.
- Eliminate the middle man – By directly sharing your reports and receiving treatment from the doctor in India you can save almost 50 percent on third party costs.
- Economical treatment – Fancy Big Corporate hospitals demand higher prices. Whereas excellent surgery can be done in smaller better equipped centres. Do not pay for fancy rooms, pay for good quality care and surgery.
If you do not wish to receive your treatment for kidney cancer in the expensive corporate hospitals of India where billing is unnecessary and very expensive then We are the most affordable and most qualified team to manage your kidney cancer in India. We provide the best Kidney cancer treatment in India at the most economical cost.
Dr Vijayant G Gupta is a MCh Urology from the prestigious PGI Chandigarh India with many years of experience in managing and treating kidney cancer surgically. He has successfully performed hundreds of cancer surgeries by open, laparoscopic and robotic means. Read CV here.
Dr Vineet Govinda Gupta is a DM Medical Oncology from the prestigious AIIMS India with expertise in medical management of advanced kidney cancer. A gold medallist and member of many international organisations he has many research publications to his name. Read CV here.
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR KIDNEY CANCER TREATMENT IN INDIA?
There are many treatment options for kidney cancer available in Delhi India. The cure of Kidney cancer depends on the stage and extent of tumor. In early and even in advanced stages the diseased kidney has to be removed surgically. As it continues to throw cancerous cells into the system. Once the kidney is removed depending on the extent of disease further therapy may be required.
The treatment options are –
- Radical Nephrectomy – Complete removal of the diseased kidney
- Partial Nephrectomy -Only removal of the diseased portion while saving the kidney
Partial Nephrectomy done in 45 year old man – Left Side
- Observation – In old frail patients
- Immunotherapy and Targetted therapy
I have written detailed articles on the above topics, click to read more.
HOW TO CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER KIDNEY CANCER TREATMENT IN INDIA?
The decision to choose a particular Kidney cancer treatment option lies with the patient. Every patient is different and each patient has his or her specific treatment goal. Kidney cancer besides effects both young and old. Though kidney cancer surgery provides the best hope for cure, other modalities exist.
Your urologist and you are the best people to make this decision after discussion.
Kidney Cancer Treatment Cost in India
By eliminating the middle man you can save big on treatment costs. By choosing the right surgery and right hospital you can save even more. Cancer treatment in expensive but I guarantee you that with me and my team you will get the best results at the lowest cost. For the best Kidney Cancer treatment cost in India write to me.
Take an appointment or drop a message for a free E Consult on [email protected]